This appears to be Shiners first foray in to selling of their back stock. In an old ESA zine from around 82 but available form Alpine Action
I wonder how much a Shogo was?
Shiners
-
Itsonlymoney!!!
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:36 pm
Shiners
- Attachments
-
- FAFCC178-8257-420C-B544-737867AA68B2.jpeg (941.76 KiB) Viewed 1420 times
Re: Shiners
I used to buy no's old BMX stuff from shiners old stock sort of 10 years ago , when forums were the norm before Facebook etc , every so often jai who I presume was involved in shiners would post up on radbmx forum on a sales post all sorts of nos BMX stuff which was all shiners old stock and it was always cheap , never asked him about skateboard stuff at the time should have done
Re: Shiners
if i was back to being a 13 yr old and reading that then id have had a good snigger at "pivot nipples" 